Who doesn’t love a good makeover? We are obsessed with them these days! From fabulous new facades to a side table turned into a cake stand. With this obsession in mind, Alison Friedricks Interiors scoured countless blogs to discover our favorite furniture refreshes. Enjoy!
1. It’s all about gold accents right now! This revamped table from House of Fifty shows that little details go a long way.
2. Two Favorite Trends: two-tone and overlays. This Ikea-hack dresser from Sarah Hearts combines the two.
3. More Ikea upgrades! This one, featured on Armelle, gets a new look with fresh white paint and eye-catching hardware.
4. Recycle! We are always pleasantly surprised when people turn basic items into creative pieces. This toddler chair-turned-planter from Four Generations One Roof is such a fun way to recycle unused furniture.
5. Use the Scraps! One thing you should covet for your work space is a colorful tray to use as a catchall. We love that this DIY tray from Simplified Bee can be customized with inexpensive wallpaper scraps.
6. We love LOVE all things colorful. Especially this bold green chair from Young House Love. The rattan-inspired design and cheerful ikat pattern make it an ideal office chair.
7. A ladder turned into shelving? Yes, please. One of our favorite things about this makeover from A Beautiful Mess is that that you can easily remove the shelves to use the ladder for its original purpose.
8. Add Contrast. We are amazed at how Remodelaholic turned this inexpensive table into a console with drawers, baskets and shelves.
9. Love a pop of color. This teal table from Yellow Brick Home brightens the entire entryway and the Greek key pattern on the sides is the perfect subtle detail.
10. A touch of rustic style is a great unexpected element and these reclaimed wood tables from Kojo Designs seem incredibly simple. They also saved extra money by using wood from a fence they had just taken down!
11. Add elegance. This refreshed empire dresser from Picked and Painted is the perfect cottage style piece. The slightly distressed paint gives it a great worn in look while the glass knobs add a touch of elegance.
Do you have a piece of furniture that needs a new look? Call us today!